Laugh and Live Well offers tailored Laughter Wellness workshops and programs for high school and university students.
Our Laughter Wellness workshops and programs are designed to teach students tools that they can use to reduce stress, boost mood and improve overall wellbeing.
They are also LOTS of fun!
Our most popular Laughter Wellness workshop for school and university students is ‘Keep Calm and Laugh It Out’. This workshop has been created in consultation with several of our education clients, about their most significant needs.
Studying at school and university can involve stressful times. It is important that students have strategies to help them to manage stress, boost positivity and strengthen the immune system, particularly during times of pressure.
In our ‘Keep Calm and Laugh It Out’ workshop, students will learn:
- Tools and techniques, including laughter and deep breathing exercises, to reduce stress and anxiety, boost positivity and improve holistic health and wellbeing.
- How to have greater control over the way they feel, through exercises that change the biochemistry and physiology of the mind and body.
- A process designed to create positive energy and a positive mindset.
This workshop involves:
- An introductory presentation, based on research. It will teach students about the benefits of laughter and deep breathing exercises for improved health, happiness and productivity.
- A Laughter Wellness session that will enable students to feel the benefits of laughter for themselves, within the first session.
- Practical tools that students can use in their daily life, to manage stress, create positive energy, boost the immune system, increase connection and improve wellbeing.
When you feel good, you have clearer thoughts and this has a positive impact on all aspects of your life.
”This workshop provided a great balance between theory and practice. It was great, especially at the end with the laughter meditation, where everyone just let go. I had tears from laughing.”
Bronwen Scully – Psychology Teacher, Narrabundah College
”The students really enjoyed the workshop and there was so much contagious laughter.”
Amy – Year 12 Year Adviser at a Sydney girls’ high school
“Connie’s Laughter Workshop catered to a room filled with 50 young educators. It was perfect for our group as it gave us strategies to SUSTAIN our wellbeing and relationships PLUS she gave us tips on how we can use laughter exercises with the children we teach. Thanks Connie!”
Marian Rokosi – Coordinator of the Incubate Conference, Community Child Care Co-operative (NSW)
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a laughter wellness workshop or program for your school or university group.