Many of us may agree that laughter feels good. There is so much more. There are many benefits of laughter. Laughter reduces stress, boosts mood and enhances feelings of wellbeing. This practical Online Laughter Wellness Workshop provides a safe space for you to come together with others, in a group, to experience unconditional laughter and positive energy.
If we rely on circumstances around us to ‘make us feel good’, we are at the mercy of things outside of ourselves. Through a practice such as Laughter Wellness, we are able to elevate our state, from the inside out and have power over the way we feel. This is empowering!
You will experience:
– An Introduction to Laughter Wellness to provide context and help you get the most out of your Laughter Wellness experience.
– A Laughter Workout, which alternates between interactive clapping, breathing, affirming and laughter exercises, designed to increase energy levels, create positive energy and a positive mindset.
– A Laughter Meditation – an opportunity for free flow laughter.
– A Guided Relaxation, to ground the energy of laughter and restore a sense of balance.
– Wrap – Up – we will close the session with an opportunity for group members to reflect on an share any thoughts, comments or insights related to this experience.
People commonly feel relaxed, energised and positive after Laughter Wellness. It’s a great way to start the weekend!
Upcoming Online Laughter Wellness Workshops
Saturday 2nd April 2022, AEDT
Saturday 7th May 2022, AEST
Where: Online, via Zoom
Investment: $22 including booking fee
– Please wear comfortable clothes that feel good to sit, lay down and move in.
– You may like to start the session seated, then have plenty of room to transition between standing, seated and laying down exercises.
– You may like to have a bottle of water handy.
– By joining this workshop, you agree that recordings and screenshots will not be taken during this session. Thank you for your support in creating a safe space and respecting the privacy of all group members.
Laughter As Therapy, as featured in House of Wellness.