We facilitate Stress Management Workshops, to share tools that can be used to manage stress more effectively in our everyday lives. Our Corporate / Workplace Workshops are tailored to purpose, event and group.
Many people may relate to experiencing stress, at work and at home. In our Stress Management Workshop, we will explore the difference between positive stress (eustress) and negative stress (distress).
Positive stress (eustress) can allow us to feel motivated and challenged. Negative stress (distress) can affect our health, wellbeing and productivity. It is important to have tools that allow us de-stress, so we can restore a sense of balance and wellbeing.
When we feel good, we think clearer and perform better!
In a Stress Management Workshop, we will explore:
This workshop includes a Laughter Wellness or Laughter Yoga experience.
The Laughter Wellness session may involve:
– An introductory presentation on the theme of Stress Management, to create context and help group members to get the most out of their experience.
– A Laughter Workout, which alternates between interactive clapping, breathing, affirming and laughter exercises. Exercises that reduce stress will be incorporated into this segment.
– A Laughter Meditation – Participants will experience free-flow belly laughter, which can be a powerful and cathartic experience.
– Grounding – Participants will be guided through a guided relaxation, to ground the energy of laughter and restore a sense of balance.
– Wrap – Up – Participants will be invited to share any thoughts, comments or feelings about their experience with the group, as well as something they may be able to put into practice from now on.
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a Stress Management Workshop for your group.
‘‘Connie is great at what she does and very enthusiastic. We picked up some easy to do techniques to relieve stress.”
Rob Hamilton – Managing Director, Saint Gobain SolarGard
‘‘WOW. I have never laughed so much at an in-service. Connie is so motivating and energised as a presenter. As a nurse, this provided much relief to the stressful environment that I work in.’’
Zelka Popovic – Nurse Educator, Westmead Hospital