Our Team Building workshops are practical and interactive. They create a safe space where team members are able to connect in a unique way. Our Corporate / Workplace Workshops are tailored to suit your purpose, event and group members.
Laughter enhances feelings of connection. Sharing conscious laughter, in the present moment, involves a pure human to human exchange. We bond with those we laugh with.
We facilitate laughter exercises, as well as various exercises that are designed to create and sustain positive energy and enable a deeper level of connection.
When we feel good, it has a ripple effect!
Our Team Building workshops involve a Laughter Yoga or Laughter Wellness experience.
The Laughter Wellness session may involve:
– An introductory presentation to create context and help group members to get the most out of their experience.
– A Laughter Workout, which alternates between interactive clapping, breathing, affirming and laughter exercises. We incorporate exercises that allow team members to connect in various ways.
– A Laughter Meditation – Participants will experience free-flow belly laughter. Laughter is contagious.
– Grounding – Participants will be guided through a guided relaxation, to ground the energy of laughter and restore a sense of balance.
– Wrap – Up – Participants will be invited to share any thoughts, comments or feelings about their experience with the group.
Contact us to discuss how we can tailor a Team Building workshop for your team.
”Picture the scene: all levels of management from all entities of our business, together in a circle, laughing uncontrollably. Was it the situation? The exercise? Or our MD’s fits of giggles? One thing was for sure: in that moment we were all stress-free, our moods boosted and it was a team experience that we are still talking (laughing) about.”
Michael Smith – Editor, healthcare communications agency
”As the event organiser, I felt a sense of relief when I witnessed the joy, laughter, vulnerability and connection this workshop brought to our executive team. It was a great way to ground just before our meeting and refreshing to express openly and honestly, without fear of judgement. Thank you Connie, you facilitated this workshop beautifully and I look forward to doing it again.”
Angela Baldas – Executive Assistant, Trojan Recruitment