Many of us may agree that laughter feels good. We may be able to recall a time, where a moment of laughter shifted our mood, just the right amount. Laughter is a powerful tool that enhances our holistic health and wellbeing.
This 90 minute workshop allows you to experience the power of laughter and positive energy for yourself. There are many benefits of laughter. Studies have shown, laughter creates real biochemical and physiological changes in the body.
Laughter reduces stress, boosts mood, improves the immune system, eases pain and enhances feelings of connection. Feeling good has a positive impact on all aspects of our life.
This workshop will involve:
– An Introduction about the power of laughter and positive energy for health and wellbeing.
– A Laughter Workout, which alternates between rhythmic clapping, breathing exercises, affirming exercises and laughter exercises, designed to create positive energy.
– A Laughter Meditation, which is an opportunity for free-flow laughter. This can be a very powerful and cathartic experience.
– A Guided Relaxation, to ground the energy of laughter and restore a sense of balance.
– The Heart Lock-In Technique, known to create heart brain coherence and increased feelings of harmony.
– A Wrap Up, which is an invitation to reflect upon the session and consider tools you may be able to incorporate into your life, from now on.
People commonly feel relaxed, energised and positive, after a Laughter Wellness experience.
Upcoming Power of Laughter for Health and Wellbeing workshops
Wednesday 30th March 2022, 6pm – 7:30pm AEDT
Wednesday 13th April 2022, 6pm – 7:30pm AEST
Where: Online, via Zoom.
Investment: $33, including booking fee.
– Please wear comfortable clothes that feel good to sit, lay down and move in.
– You may like to start the session seated, then have plenty of room to transition between standing, seated and laying down exercises.
– You may like to have a bottle of water handy.
– By joining this workshop, you agree that recordings and screenshots will not be taken during this session. Thank you for your support in creating a safe space and respecting the privacy of all group members.
Laughter as Therapy, as featured in the House of Wellness.